MURPHY AGRICULTURAL MACHINERY are based 4 miles west of Peterhead, Established for many years they are known throught the north east for an extensive portfolio of services. They also have an extensive range of other leading manufactures machinery franchises for the area which include the following HARDI , VICON, KONGSKILDE, OVERUM, DAL-BO, MZURI,PRO FORGE, ROLLAND TRAILERS, DRT TRAILERS THE ORGINAL TRIFFIT TRAILERS BY DEREK TRIFFIT, WEST TRAILERS, GRAHAM EDWARDS TRAILERS, NRH EQUIPMENT, SUMO and also supply a excellent range of quality used machinery and tractors.
In addition to supplying all your new and used machinery Murphy agricultural supplies genuine Vicon, rau, hardi, overum etc ..etc , and carry extensive stock for the above brands and a range of hydraulic fittings and other consumable items for all agricultural brands.
ALL PRICES + V.A.T
HAULAGE UK MAINLAND ONLY PRICES ARE NEGOTIBLE.
2 MILES SOUTH OF LONGSIDE
4 MILES WEST OF PETERHEAD
ABERDEEN 25 MILES
A privacy Notice for Murphy Agricultural Machinery, Mains Of Kinmundy, Longside, Peterhead, AB42 4YX.
We may collect and process personal data about you in the following circumstances:
- when you complete the online contact forms on our website (“Site”) providing us with your name, address, email address and contact number;
- whenever you provide information to us when reporting a problem with our Site, making a complaint, making an enquiry or contacting us for any other reason. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
- when you visit our Sites we will retain details such as traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, and the resources that you access (see section on Cookies below); and
- whenever you disclose your information to us, or we collect information from you in any other way, through our Sites.
- We may also collect data in the following ways:
We may collect information about your device, including where available your Internet Protocol address, for reasons of fraud protection. We may also collect information about your device’s operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
- We may use your personal data for our legitimate interests in order to:
- provide you with information, or services that you requested from us;
- respond to an enquiry submitted via our online contact forms;
- allow you to participate in interactive features of our Sites, when you choose to do so;
- ensure that content from our Sites are presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device;
- improve our Sites and services;
- process and deal with any complaints or enquiries made by you; and
- contact you for marketing purposes where you have signed up for these
Under the Data Protection Act, and now enhanced under the General Data Protection Regulations, you have rights with regard your data. You have a right to request a copy of the information we hold about you. Should you want a copy of some or all of your personal information please contact us at email@example.com , or write to us at our address given at the start of this notice.
The accuracy of the information we hold about you is important to us. If you would like to make any corrections or ask us to remove any inaccurate data we hold please contact us.
You also have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office. Find out on their website how to report a concern.
We keep our privacy notice under regular review. In line with GDPR regulations this privacy notice will come into effect on May 25, 2018.
Our Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of third parties. Please note that if you follow a link to any of these websites, such websites will apply different terms to the collection and privacy of your personal data and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check before you submit your information to these websites.